Wednesday 20 March 2013

Free Pattern & Competitions

Firstly, because I keep forgetting, I want to say a big thank you to Cherie at The Sewing Lab for nominating me for a Leibster Award. I have been nominated before so I won't bore you again, deets in this post, but before you check them out, mosey on over to Cheries blog @ http://thesewinglab.blogspot.co.uk/ 

Free Pattern

Anyone want to make their own Kate Spade inspired faux fur pullover?  Elaine at The Selfish Seamstress has available a free pattern to download, also check out her version cah-yoot.

kate-spade-original

Competitions Galore

Coletterie have a whole heap of competitions going on relating to the release of their new pattern Lauren. Some fabulous prizes, fabric to die for. Check them out, you may be in for a shout. 

Also you can enter the competitions as many times as you want. 

Closes April 30th 2013.

Until Next Time

Sassy T

 







4 comments:

  1. Aren't you nice! Thanks for that and the free pattern info. Selfish is smaller than I am so I will have to test my grading skills. I just noticed that butterick is having a contest but the entry rules seem a little murky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be a while before I will be entering any competions, I can just about make a skirt lol. Would have loved to do Julia Bobbins Mad Men challenge, hope she does another one next year.

      Delete
  2. I'm excited about the sew-a-long. Did you want me to add you in???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will just be an observer for the moment. Looking forward to seeing them.

      Delete

Say Ya Piece . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...