Monday 27 August 2012

Pinterest Pix - Aug 12

It's been a long time since I have done a pinty pix post. So thought it was high time I revived it. Oh by the way, I may actually sew something next post, nothing exciting but I have got a flicker of my sewing mojo back.

Have a few personal headaches going on, so I have not been in the mood, plus I haven't the cash and don't want to use my good fabric just on a whim. I have some cheap polyester, may make a skirt from that to get me back in the swing.

Right let's get back to pinty.

Links only for top and bag, just click on images.


1. Cute Top


Love the top and fabric. Yes I am all that and don't you forget it, her body language is saying. Go girlfriend. 


2. Doll Muff
I can see you, you can run but you can't hide. Am coming to get you (in a sing-song voice)


Whoa, this doll muff would give me the creeps if I saw this in a dark alley. This is the type of thing I saw in horror movies in the 70's as a child, eyes moving slowly from left to right. S-C-A-R-Y.

Apologies if you have one of these, just not my thang lol. It would be boring if we all had the same tastes anyhoo lol.


3. Body Sculpture Swimsuit


Now we're talkin! I could do with a swimsuit like this pulling in a multitude of sins. My chocolate brown, excess flesh, ain't going nowhere with this swimsuit.


4. Body Sculpted Bag


If you are really paranoid about the body excess, sport one of these bags, and just tell peeps to keep to your right lol.


Until Next time Sassy Peeps . . . 


"Some people say I have a Short Temper, I prefer to call it a Swift and Assertive action to Bullshit"










5 comments:

  1. He,he! I want the body sculpted bag, pleeease!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I need one of them lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That swimsuit and that body for me, pleaseeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool stuff :) That bag made me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Say Ya Piece . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...