Thursday 15 August 2013

Claiming My Blog


Apparently I have claim my blog on Bloglovin which involves copying and pasting some HTML code (see link) on a blog post.  I wouldn't mind I have been on Bloglovin from the start and did not realise you had to do this hehe. Things you have to do for an easy life.

With regard to an update I have almost finished my muslin, am not sure am too keen but will keep you posted. In any event I will only be using my "why the hell did I purchase this" fabric for the top. Thinking of the skills I will be acquiring is keeping me motivated.

In the words of Arnie . . .  I will be back.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I like bloglovin better than any of the readers. I can't find a way to claim your own blog on the others.

    ReplyDelete

Say Ya Piece . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...