Thursday 18 April 2013

Pinty Pix - April 2013

It's Blog Pinty Pix time. Let's see what's been floating up my Pinterest stream eh.

Bangin Dress


Love the fabric and dress.  Not something I could get away with, not with my girls, no sirree, they would be screaming for mercy.

Some women put weight on their hips if they indulge in one too many takeaways, I put it on the girls. That being said if mine were similar to the models, I still wouldn't have the guts to wear it or if I did you wouldn't be seeing as much flesh.


Stunning Swimwear
 
Nuff said. I would so love this.


Cool Tee



Humour























Yes you do girlfriend . . . The next pic has the "F" word so turn away now if you will be offended.




Made me giggle.


















Until Next Time

Sassy T

 







4 comments:

Say Ya Piece . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...